Friday, April 24, 2009

A few Flood Swap Cards - Part 6

I told you I had more to Flood Swap cards to share. I hope you enjoy seeing all the cards. I truly appreciate all the time and effort that went into creating the cards. They all are so much prettier in person than the pictures portray. Thanks again for all the fun!

From Denise - GORGEOUS! The scallop oval is chipboard and the flowers have a touch of glitter. Absolutely stunning in person!

From Sara - a super simple and cute Valentine's Day card!

From Lisa - a very unique card made with an envelope. Super cute idea! Can't wait to try it!

From Lori - a really precious friend card. I love the colors and the use of the scallop eyelet punch!

From Jeanette - I love this card. You can't tell from the picture, but the white is embossed with a swirly pattern. I also like the eyelet scallop edge punch on this card - I will have to order it for sure.

From Regina - this card reminds me of a quilt. I love the patterned paper the the scallop circle and flowers as the focal image.

Thanks ladies for all the great cards!

No comments: