Saturday, April 25, 2009

Just Buzzin' By Card Swap

I participated in a card swap where we were to use the Stampin' Up! stamp set Just Buzzin' By. I thought that this would be the perfect time for me to crack open the calm shell and use it as it was just sitting there on the shelf unmounted and being neglected. I hate it when you buy a stamp set and then you never use it - it drives me crazy - but I continue to do it! Anywhoo - here is the card I made for the swap and the rest are from all the other participants. Enjoy!

You can find my "Bee Swap" card on SCS - HERE.

Stamps: Just Buzzin' By
Paper: Glossy White Cardstock, Basic Black and Whisper White
Inks: Black StazOn and Yo Yo Yellow
Accessories: So Saffron Grosgrain Ribbon, Scallop Edge Punch and adhesive

Thank for a fun swap ladies!

1 comment:

Oliva Ohlson said...

Hi Mandy!
Sweet Bees! Love swaps!
BTW I have a little something for you; stop by my blog!
XXX