Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Change it up Tuesday #32

As I said in last week's "Change it up Tuesday" post I decided to focus on one of my favorite stamp sets, Pocket Silhouettes, and change up some of the older cards I made using this set. This is the first of 4. I hope you don't get bored with me - I love this set and was waiting to play around with it.







My old card - "Purse Challenge #6" details can be found on SCS HERE.













My "Change It Up Tuesday" card - "Purse Challenge #6 - Take 2" details can be found on SCS HERE.






* * Congrats to Robyn over at "Rainbows by Robyn" played along once again and she will be receiving LAST WEEKS #31 - "Change It up Tuesday" card.  You can find her cards HERE. Check them out and leave her a comment letting her know I sent you over. I love sharing my cards, so be sure to leave a comment or participate for your chance to get this week card(s)!  * *

How to play: Take a card you previously created and only change the colors used. The layout and the stamped images should remain the same. Then leave me a comment where your cards are located or if you upload to SCS use keyword CIUT32 (Gallery HERE). For fun, I will pick from those commenting (with or without a card) on Monday (4/27) and I will send you my "Change it up Tuesday" creation. Have fun and I can't wait to see what you come up with!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

These are beautiful Mandy!! I love them both-such pretty colors! :0)