Tuesday, April 28, 2009

A few awards

I really didn't have time to stamp or look at my favorite blogger sites last week with Brad out of town. I am hoping this week will be a little different, but I will let you know that I have been informed that I may not see him until Saturday (it's the end of the semester and he has tons of meetings, award seminars, a final to create, amongst the other 5000 things he does during the week) - so that means I may not have time to play. I will see if I can squeeze some time in my stamp room when the kids are busy playing or sleeping, but if I can't I hope you will bear with me. I did want to share a few awards I got last week:

This one is from Olivia over at "Olivia's Creative Quest". She is so sweet! I sometimes get frustrated with the uploading and writing that I want to abandon the whole blog thing and then I get this wonderful surprise that my blog makes you all smile. Makes me smile and grateful that I have wonderful blogging friends that enjoy seeing what I create as much as I enjoy making and seeing what they all create.

Then I got this Lemonade Stand from Jessi & Rachel over at "Stampin' with Jessi & Rachel" for being a blogger that shows great attitude and gratitude. Thanks girls for the great award! (Olivia gave me this one too!) You all are so sweet to think of me for these awards. 

Details for award:
1. Cut & paste the logo and put it on your own blog
2. Pass it along to at least 5 other bloggers and leave them a comment with the link to this post.
3. Link it back to the person(s) who gave you the award to show appreciation.

My nominees:
Jennifer over at "Racing Towards Creativity"
Jenny over at "Pinch of Paisley Designs"
Jenn D. over at "Stamp Your Heart Out"
Robyn over at "Rainbows by Robyn"
Rachel over at "My Cardstock Creations"

It was a "J" and "R" theme for my nominations today in honor of Jessi & Rachel! Congrats ladies and thanks for being so thoughtful and for sharing all of your awesome works. I will try to get my "Change it up Tuesday" posted later tonight.

2 comments:

Jenn D said...

Awww, thanks so much for the award! I appreciate it. I hope you get some time to play. I know how busy and hectic life can get.

jguyeby said...

Thanks for my award. Here is the link to mine:
http://jguyeby.blogspot.com/search/label/Awards

I should give you one all to yourself because I check yours often, very often to get ideas. You are so creative. Jennifer