Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Sister's Purse Color Challenge #25

It's time for another "Sister's Purse Color Challenge". I usually am the one that has picked the purse on the odd number weeks, but I think Becky picked this bag out - if I did I don't remember doing it and I don't think it's my taste at all - so I am sticking with Becky picked it out. This Betseyville Polka Bow Betsey Heart Tote by Betsey Johnson will set you back about $85 and you can also get in a red or yellow. So if you you like it and want more information you can find the details on Zappos.com or HERE for a direct link. I don't think this is one I will be looking at getting, but I am sure that Becky loves it - it is totally her style!



Color  to be used this week:
Brilliant Blue, Real Red, Basic Black and Whisper White

You can add a neutral if you like, 
but it's not necessary. 



I had a hard time with the card for this week. I think that the cold weather has frozen my creative mind and I just couldn't come up with anything spectacular. I tried to do a patriot theme, but that turned out to be awful and went straight to the recycle bin and there were a couple more, before I just gave up and went with this really simple "Kindness" card. Sorry for the lack of inspiration - it's just an off day I guess.

You can find my "Kindness" card on SCS - HERE.

Stamps: Heard from the Heart
Paper: Brilliant Blue, Whisper White, Basic Black and Jackpot DSP
Inks: Brilliant Blue
Accessories: Real Red Grosgrain Ribbon, Paper Piercer, Dew Drops, Dimensionals and adhesive

* * Becky is still on hiatus. When she decides to join the crafting world again, I will post her card. * *

Want to play along?: Leave us a comment on this post where your card is located. If uploading to SCS please use keyword SPCC25 (Gallery HERE) for this weeks entry, so we can find your card quickly. We will pick our favorites and post them with next weeks challenge. Should be lots of fun!

No comments: