Sunday, April 19, 2009

ATS Challenge #45

This week the challenge from the Design Team over at All That Scraps was to use buttons (ATSDT45). This is one embellishment I always forget about, so I set out to purposefully use buttons on my card. When I got to my stamp room - I was stumped. I flipped through my collection of CC Design stamps and after the third time I knew exactly what I wanted to do.

I know - a Christmas card - but those ornaments shouted out to me to be made with BUTTONS! It was no "small" feat to find such teensy buttons in my stash, but I think they made the card really cute. Enjoy!
 
You can find my "Ornament Buttons" on SCS - HERE.

Stamps: CC Designs Christmas Around the World
Paper: Old Olive, Real Red, Certainly Celery, 
Whisper White and Dashing DSP
Inks: Black StazOn, Real Red, Chocolate Chip and Close to Cocoa
Accessories: Buttons, Certainly Celery Poly-Twill Ribbon, Real Red Grosgrain Ribbon, Scallop Circle and Circle Punches, Dimensionals and adhesive

2 comments:

Rachel said...

This is sooo adorable!!! I love how you used the buttons as the ornaments!
:0)Rachel

Rachel Liberty Photography said...

What a cute card!! I just love buttons and I think that they make perfect ornaments!