Thursday, April 30, 2009

Thankful Thursday #30

Sorry for the late post. The day got away from me and I wanted to post my "Thankful Thursday" before heading to bed. I am thankful for:

"Some yummy Ice Cream"

Tonight, Brad went out as I was putting the kids to bed and brought home ice cream - not just any ice cream - Marble Slab Creamery Birthday Cake with Sprinkles ice cream. I love this ice cream and it was such a sweet treat after the craziness of the day. I took my ice cream and sat in front of the TV for some me time - it was wonderful! What's the treat that makes you drool?

Side note: Thanks to all who gave me vacation places to think about. We have yet to decide what, when and where we will relax, but I will keep you informed of the plans. 

Feel free to leave a comment on what you are thankful for - I would love to know! Until next time, take a moment to think of something you are thankful for, then smile!

No comments: