Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Sister's Purse Color Challenge #24

This week's "Sister's Purse Color Challenge" almost slipped by me. Becky found this lobster tote bag, which I think is so cute and I would carry it on the beach! They also carry a cute rooster one too! You can find all the details on eBags. com or HERE if you are in a hurry.




Color  to be used this week:
Real Red and Sahara Sand

You can add a neutral if you like, 
but it's not necessary. 



As I was watching American Idol last night - my first time this season - I remembered that I hadn't made my card for today's challenge. So in between the singers - who I am not to impressed with this year - I made this card. I just received the stamps I ordered from All That Scraps and I wanted to use this little pig first. He is from the CC Designs Kisses and Hugs stamp set. It also includes a cute bunny and bear AND from now until April 6th you can get it and all the other CC Design stamps for 15% off! Check them all out at HERE

Ok - back to the card. I used my Cuttlebug with my Spots & Dots embossing folder for the card base and then layered up the Nestibilities Scallop Rectangles and my cute little pig that I colored with my NEW Copics. I dotted the edges of the whisper white scallop with my Basic Black marker and glittered up the wings in red. That's about all. Enjoy!!

You can find my "Valentine Hog" card on SCS - HERE.


Stamps: CC Designs Kisses and Hugs
Paper: Real Red, Sahara Sand, Whisper White and Basic Black
Inks: Basic Black, Copic Ciao E21 and C1
Accessories: Nestabilities Scallop Rectangle Dies,  Real red Grosgrain Ribbon, Spots & Dots Cuttlebug Embossing Folder, Crystal Effects, Glitter, Dimensionals and adhesive

* * Becky is still on hiatus. When she decides to join the crafting world again, I will post her card. * *

Want to play along?: Leave us a comment on this post where your card is located. If uploading to SCS please use the keyword SPCC24 (Gallery HERE) for this weeks entry, so we can find your card quickly. We will pick our favorites and post them with next weeks challenge. Should be lots of fun!

1 comment:

Oliva Ohlson said...

Awww...! Love the Piggy!