Thursday, April 23, 2009

Thankful Thursday #29

This week I am thankful for:

"The Number 3"

For those of you who are confused, this is the number of days until my wonderful hubby gets home from HAWAII! Yes, he went there without us, but it was for a conference and we figured it would be hard to get the kids adjusted to the time change for such a short stay and that the plane ride there would be too long for our rambunctious BEN. I will admit I was a little bummed when Brad left - not just because I was home with our wonderful kiddies, but the thought of him enjoying the tropical weather and the beach without us just didn't seem fair. It was then that I realized that he would be spending most of his time in a conference center - HA HA! I am excited that he will be home soon and I hope that he is enjoying the wonderful weather and a few minutes relaxing on the beach - when he gets home we will start planning a family vacation for us all to enjoy! What's your favorite vacation spot? I need ideas.

Feel free to leave a comment on what you are thankful for - I would love to know! Until next time, take a moment to think of something you are thankful for, then smile!

3 comments:

Rachel Liberty Photography said...

Jessi and my favorite vacation spot is Cedar Key, FL. It is a quaint, little fishing village that is perfect for getting away from the hustle and bustle of normal life. We go there every July with our families and always look forward to the next time! We are thankful for VACATIONS!!

Robyn said...

Hi Mandy! You should all come to Melbourne and visit me!! (btw I've been to Hawaii- dare I say it but we have better beaches in Australia!! - in my opinion LOL!!)

Rachel Liberty Photography said...

Check out our blog we have something for you!!