Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Change it up Tuesday #33

Sorry for the delay for this week's "Change it up Tuesday". Things have been crazy around here and I just am not as productive this week as I usually am. I am once again focusing on the cards I made with one of my favorite stamp sets, Pocket Silhouettes. Here is the second one of 4.





My old card - "Purse Challenge #7" details can be found on SCS HERE.














My "Change it up Tuesday" card - "Purse Challenge #7 - Take 2" details can be found on SCS HERE.







* * Congrats to Rachel over at "My Cardstock Creations" and for leaving a comment on that post she will be receiving LAST WEEKS #32 - "Change It up Tuesday" card. Be sure to leave a comment or participate for your chance to get this week card(s)!  * *

How to play: Take a card you previously created and only change the colors used. The layout and the stamped images should remain the same. Then leave me a comment where your cards are located or if you upload to SCS use keyword CIUT33 (Gallery HERE). For fun, I will pick from those commenting (with or without a card) on Monday (5/4) and I will send you my "Change it up Tuesday" creation. Have fun and I can't wait to see what you come up with!

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Your top card is sooo pretty, but i must say that blue on your second card is FABULOUS!!! :0) Wonderful job Mandy!

WooHoo can't wait to receive my card!! :0)
Thanks so much!!

Rachel Liberty Photography said...

I love how fresh the colors on your second card are! Great job!!
Side Note: We have been missing you, but completely understand!!

Jenny said...

Mandy,
Very cute cards!
Thanks so much for the sweet comments over at my blog!! Thanks for being a regular. And..thanks so much for the award. I haven't had internet for about 5 days so I'm trying to catch up. I will post it when I can. Thanks again!!