Saturday, April 4, 2009

Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge #80

As I browse all my favorite blogs, I see that a bunch of the talented ladies do the sketch challenge over at Mojo Monday Sketch Blog. I decided to give it a go this week.

This is the sketch for this week. It's a lot more detail than I normally do, I always keep my cards fairly simple, but I was up for the challenge. I got some samples of the adorable SU Good Morning Sunshine DSP from my wonderful and very generous Secret Sis - Jennifer - and I thought I would start with it. I just love that owls are so popular right now! I just cut and pasted everything together and I was a little bummed that the owl was a little small for the focal image. I think it turned out all right though. I typed and printed the sentiment from my computer, added the rhinestones and there you have it - my first Mojo Monday Sketch complete. Enjoy!

You can find my "Who's Birthday" card on SCS - HERE.

Stamps: Goody Goody Gumdrops
Paper: Pacific Point, Not Quite Navy, Summer Sun, Kiwi Kiss, Whisper White and Good Morning Sunshine DSP
Inks: Black StazOn, Pacific Point and Only Orange
Accessories: Whisper White Grosgrain Ribbon, Paper Piercer, Scallop Circle Punch, Circle Punch, Rhinestones, Dimensionals and adhesive

6 comments:

Rachel Liberty Photography said...

SO Cute! I love the colors and the owl!

Rachel said...

OH WOW!!! this is fabulous, I love that blue. I'm so glad you did this challenge.

Oliva Ohlson said...

Wow! Lots of neat details!

Emily said...

Wow! Terrific card for your first Mojo attempt! Love all the owls! Hope you stick around for more.

Cardmaking Galore said...

Lovely card!

Cardmaking Galore said...

Great card!