Saturday, April 18, 2009

Jenn's 300,000 Blog Hit Color Challenge

Jenn D. over at "Stamp You Heart Out" has a terrific blog! I stalk it everyday to see what she has created and I am totally amazed by her talent! If you have never stopped by her blog, then you should - she has so many great ideas and projects shared. Here is my submission to her color challenge - they just so happen to be some of my favorite colors to use! Thanks for making it easy Jenn!

You can find my "Trees of Thanks" card on SCS - HERE.

Stamps: Trendy Trees
Paper: Kiwi Kiss, Chocolate Chip, Pumpkin Pie, 
Whisper White and Kiwi Kiss DSP
Inks: Chocolate Chip and Kiwi Kiss
Accessories: Scallop Edge Punch, Scallop Oval Punch, Oval Punch, 
Chocolate Chip Poly-twill Ribbon, Brads, Dimensionals and adhesive

3 comments:

Rachel said...

This is a very pretty card Mandy! those colors are great!! :0) you did an awesome job with the challenge.

Jenn D said...

This is really cute. I still haven't gotten this stamp set, but I'll have it this week. Thanks for playing in the challenge!

Rachel Liberty Photography said...

The trees are so pretty and I love the colors! Great job!